Sunday 9 December 2012

Story-teller--MOYAN

View ImageI was the youngest of my mother's children.
beats by dre sale at discount price and free shipping which is your premier choice!




I remember the first thing, is carrying home the only a thermos bottle to public dining room open water. Because of hunger weakness, miss will thermos bottle smashed, and I be scared, drilling ricks, one day didn't dare to come out. In the evening, I heard mother call my child's pet name. I'm from ricks inside drill out, thought will be beat and scold, but mother don't I also didn't scold me, just touched my head, and his mouth long sigh.
monster beats studio    is of very good quality and our online shop is always regarded by our customers as the most reliable one.

My memory is the most painful thing that is follow the mother to the collective fields of grain, keep up the wheat to the grain, pick up people have fled, and my mother is feet, run fast, will be captured, and the tall keeper fanned her a box on the ear. She swung the body fell to the ground. Keeper confiscated we pick up heads, whistling walks away. My mother mouth bleeding, sit on the ground, on the face that desperate look let me unforgettable. Years later, when the guard crop to become a white-haired old man, in the market and I meet, I rushed up to find his revenge, mother took me, quietly said to me: "son, that hit me, and the old man, not a person."
  beats by dre solo sale at discount price and free shipping 

No comments:

Post a Comment